When we feel better, physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc, our overall health, and well – being, generally benefits! Since everyone, is different, in certain significant ways, it’s essential to avoid the one – size – fits – all, approach to health, but, rather one must, be willing, to take the time, and make the effort, to do, what’s in your personal, best – interests! It’s important, to seek, a true, BALANCE, in your life, and this means, balancing, factors, such as: work – life, versus personal life; reality, versus idealism; health care options, etc. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly, consider, review, examine, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, how this approach, and discipline, can help you, be, both, happier, and healthier, as well as more fulfilled.
1. Benefits: Examine the benefits you seek and desire, and look at the best course of action, for you. Don’t take the path, of least resistance, until/ unless, it’s also, the most personally, beneficial! Will doing something, in a certain way, make you happier, and more fulfilled? Do you know, and really care, what you seek, and why?
2. Attitude; attention: Henry Ford is often credited with stating, You can think you can, or can’t. Either way, you’ll be correct. Often, we have to make a personal choice, whether to let our fears, control us, or to control our fears! When you proceed, with a positive, can – do, attitude, combined with a willingness, to pay keen attention, to the best way, to proceed, towards personal fulfillment!
3. Listen; learn: Those who take the time, and make the effort, to effectively listen, and learn, what works best, for you, and follow that path, are generally the happiest people! We should seek, to learn from every conversation, and experience, to become, hopefully, the best, we can be!
4. Aptitude: What skill – set, might be, most relevant, to you? A well – developed, aptitude, combined, with a feeling of self – satisfaction, and self – confidence, is extremely helpful!
5. Needs; nerve/ nerves/ nervous: Will you discover, your personal needs, and have the nerve, to go beyond, your personal comfort zone, and expand it to, be better? Will you let your negative, nerves, overwhelm you? Does your nervousness, interfere with your potential happiness?
6. Character; clarity/ clear: If you can develop the quality of character, which lets you, constantly, be true, to yourself, you will proceed, with far more clarity, about which options, and paths, are best, for you! Focus clearly, so you have a clear, positive picture, of the best, you can be!
7. Empathy; emphasis; endurance; excellence: Effective listening and learning, helps you proceed, with genuine empathy! Those, who know, where to place their emphasis, and have the endurance, to persist, and persevere, combined with demanding your utmost degree of genuine excellence, generally maintain the balance, which works best, for them!
BALANCE your health, and life, and strengthen your spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical health, and well – being, and proceed to balance your work, versus personal life! Balancing health care, between traditional and alternative approaches, and enjoy life, in every way!